[Resolved] Add specific display rule (ID? page link) on elements

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Add specific display rule (ID? page link) on elements

Home Forums Support Add specific display rule (ID? page link) on elements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leonardo

Hello guys!

I would like to know if there is any way to use the Elements rules to hook a page created by a plugin (The Events Calendar), for example, via ID or link.

I ask because this plugin creates a link/page to display the calendars. However, this link/page does not appear as a proper page in WordPress. And so it doesn’t appear as an option in the Elements rules.

The page in question is https://ciet.ufscar.br/programacao/

Note: the hero/element that is appearing there is the one I created to appear on all other pages (except the initial one). However, I would like to add a specific Hero for her.

Thank you for your kindness as always!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s a custom post type that should show in the element’s display rule.

Can you confirm there’s noevent archiveor tribe event archive in the dropdown list?

Leonardo

Look… I had tried before, but it didn’t work, I swear lol

I added the rule with “event archive” and now it worked =O

I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but the Hero was copied and pasted (CTRL C + CTRL V) from another Hero. What I notice is that when I copy and paste a certain block, for example, to leave one under the other and use them as “desktop” and “mobile”, when I place it to hide one, for example, from the desktop, the from mobile also disappears. What I understand from this is that the “hide” and “show” works with specific and unique classes for each block. And when you copy exactly one to use it elsewhere and you need one not to appear for the other to appear, it generates some kind of conflict.

Anyway, thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Copy and paste a block will create a new block with the same ID as the original one.

GB’s dynamic CSS is generated based on ID, so if there are 2 blocks with the same ID, their style will override each other.

To prevent that from happening, use duplicate instead of copy ๐Ÿ™‚

Duplicate option will give the new block a new set of ID.

Leonardo

Thank you very much for the explanations, Ying!!!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.