[Resolved] Add Media button disabled

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Add Media button disabled

Home Forums Support Add Media button disabled

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian

I have the latest version of the GP Premium plugin installed (Version 1.2.96) but as long as it is activated the Add Media button for posts and pages becomes non-functional. What would be causing this?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Brian,

Do you have other non-GP plugins activated at the moment?

We haven’t had other users reporting this issue so I would assume the problem is causing by other plugins.

Can you quickly give #1 on this page a shot?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know.

Brian

Leo,

The very first thing I did was to disable ALL installed plugins. One by one I reactivated them and the Add Media button continued to work properly. Once I reactivated the GP plugin the Add Media problem resurfaced.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, so with all plugins deactivated except for GP Premium, the Add Media button still didn’t work?

Can you show us a screenshot of what it looks like? Or does it look normal and just doesn’t do anything when you click it?

Brian

Tom,

That’s right. With all plugins disabled except for GP Premium the Add Media button does not work. The button appears as normal but just doesn’t open the media browser when clicked.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any chance you can email me temporary admin login details?: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Brian

Tom,

I have sent you the credentials.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This ended up being a rogue plugin that had hidden itself from view.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.