[Resolved] Add Images to Product Gallery – Tab Text

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Add Images to Product Gallery – Tab Text

Home Forums Support Add Images to Product Gallery – Tab Text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl

Hi,
    I’m using Dokan with the GeneratePress theme and when I go to add images to a product, the tabs that are not selected at the top of the page “Add Images to Product Gallery” (two of “Upload Files”, “Stock Photos”, and “Media Library”) are not visible. It appears that the text in these tabs is tied to the text colour in my primary button colours. And, the background of the text is light enough that the words don’t appear visible, however, this background is not controlled by the button colour. Also, while the tab text colour is tied to the button text colour, the tab text on hover colour is not tied to the button text on hover colour. I’m actually struggling to figure out where the hover colours and background colours are for this particular page.
    I really don’t want to change anything about my primary buttons, so is there a way to change the colour that the text in these tabs are tied to? I can’t have them not visible for the vendors.
    I appreciate any help you might be able to give me. Thank you!
    FYI – I have provided the URL in the box at the bottom of this form, however, the site is currently locked down for maintenance. I can provide site login info in a secure form if needed.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you confirm that the issue doesn’t exist when you use a twenty series default WP theme?

Cheryl

It does happen with that theme as well. Thank you for pointing that out – I will contact support for the plug-in.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.