[Resolved] Ad_Inserter plug-in

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Ad_Inserter plug-in

Home Forums Support Ad_Inserter plug-in

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by CRISTO.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

Don’t know if anyone else is having this problem. I have used ad inserter for some time with no problems, but now it messes things up. Finally figured that much out, but not sure why it does it. I deactivated it and all is well….just wondering if anyone else is having that problem. I had de-activated and then re-activated each plug-in and can’t find any other source of the problem

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any details on what exactly is getting messed up?

As far as I know, the plugin just inserts code into the website. So if it’s messing something up, it’s likely the code that’s being inserted.

CRISTO

No idea…in fact, that may not be the source of the problem. Just can’t figure it out. When I use Bacula and go back to 30 March everything is OK. but not sure what I have added, if anything, since then.

CRISTO

Sorry, I forgot to mention this was happening on my blog website using the Make theme. It doesn’t show now because I went back to 30 March.

I want to change that site over to GP Premium, as I have on my main website.

My main site looks great (love GP), but the blog site does not look right when I switch from Make and activate the GP theme.

I will post a sample of what I am talking about tomorrow. Hopefully just some simple thing I am doing wrong. Still not sure if it is the ad inserter or something else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.