Home Forums Support Ad Space

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laura Brown

I had been trying the Google Adsense plugin but it’s a nuisance. Seems each time I change something that plugin pops up a warning telling me I need to change the settings again. This is time consuming for the pennies I make from having Adsense on my site. Plus, that plugin pushes a lot of ads, more than I have ever put up without it.

Just wondered what others use to run ads on their sites. I know it’s a bit off topic but… I could use the ideas. I’m not eager to pick another plugin. Having said that, I do like WP125, but it’s limited to more of an ad exchange than working with Adsense, Amazon, etc.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I don’t have any sites that have ads, but if I did, I would probably just use GP Hooks to implement them where I wanted to.

Are Martin

I use the plugin ad injection. It gives you the possibility to put ads at specific paragraphs or locations inside content, and also has a control panel where you can tick where to display or disable ads as well as ad rotation options…

This plugin works well for inside content ads, but I found that GP´s hooks and using the header widget area works best for ads outside content area.

mvh

Are Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.