[Resolved] Accordion problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Accordion problem

Home Forums Support Accordion problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hi – Am seeing a bug on one of our pages….to recreate, please do the following steps:

– Visit the URL stated below
    – Click “How it works”
    – Scroll down the page to the questions section and try to expand the questions/answers…it doesn’t work?

However if you visit the homepage directly and scroll down to the questions, they expand correctly.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP doesn’t have Accordion options built-in.

Have you checked with the plugin author?

Let me know 🙂

Nick

My mistake, thought the accordions were from Generateblocks. thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Mark

My question is, why doesn’t GP have an accordion?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

My question is, why doesn’t GP have an accordion?

It’s a niche. Not everyone uses it.

Tom tries to make the theme as lightweight as possible. And themes are mostly about general styling rather than specific/niche layouts.

While it’s nice to have lots of things, you risk paying for it with performance.

Features like this are best left to layout plugins and/or page builder plugins.

Mark

Yes, I understand what your sayin. But, since I use GenerateBlocks Pro along with the GP Premium theme it seems very odd to not have that feature. I mean it’s a fairly common thing to use and if I have to install another plugin, it seems to be a little counterproductive.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes, I understand what your sayin. But, since I use GenerateBlocks Pro along with the GP Premium theme it seems very odd to not have that feature. I mean it’s a fairly common thing to use and if I have to install another plugin, it seems to be a little counterproductive.

Ah if it’s GenerateBlocks, I believe Tom has a plan for adding that in it along with other things like animations (AOS).

But Tom has yet to announce any set date as GP Premium 2.0 is pretty fresh and he’s fixing found bugs.

Mark

Oh, ok, yes, I should have been more specific, sorry. Good to know it something that will be coming to the blocks plugin soon. I thought 2.0 was out already. Aren’t we on 2.0.2?

Thanks for your response and clarification!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Oh, ok, yes, I should have been more specific, sorry. Good to know it something that will be coming to the blocks plugin soon. I thought 2.0 was out already. Aren’t we on 2.0.2?

Yes, it’s out but there are a few hiccups and hotfixes. That’s actually why there’s 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 in a span of days.

Hopefully, it settles down so Tom can spend development time and resources on GB and WPSP.

Please look forward to it. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.