[Resolved] Accessibility PageSpeed Insights

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Accessibility PageSpeed Insights

Home Forums Support Accessibility PageSpeed Insights

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Olivier

Hello πŸ‘‹

Would you have a suggestion to solve an accessibility issue indicated by PageSpeed Insights please? (see attached screenshot in private information)

Thanks πŸ™‚

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Olivier,

Can you provide the link to the site in question?

You may use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Olivier

Hi Fernando,

The link of the site in question has been added in the private information field πŸ™‚

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see.

What version of GeneratePress and GeneratePress Premium are you using? If it’s not updated, can you try updating first?

Olivier

Everything is up to date !

GP Premium 2.2.0
    GeneratePress 3.2.0
    GenerateBlocks Pro 1.4.0

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. It’s odd. This is the first time I think I’ve encountered such an issue. It’s flagging an aria- attribute even though it’s undefined by default which shouldn’t be flagged.

For reference, I have the same setting on my test site, and it isn’t being flagged in Pagespeed insights.

A shot in the dark, but, perhaps we can try if a plugin is causing this? Try #1 here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

It would be best to take a backup of your site before doing so.

Olivier

The problem was with my JS files optimization, I fixed it, thanks.

Last question by the way.

Under Best Practices, I have this user experience warning: Low resolution images

For optimal image clarity, the natural dimensions of the image should be proportional to the display size and pixel rate.

Displayed size: 220 x 54
    Actual size: 220 x 54
    Expected size: 440 x 108

Do I have to put the logo in 440 x 108 ?
    Or put a SVG logo instead of the PNG logo ?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Try uploading a 440x108px image as recommended. I would also recommend using a webp image for better performance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.