[Support request] Ability to Disable GP Button Styles Completely

Home Forums Support Ability to Disable GP Button Styles Completely

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tyler

I generally like to write link and button code and css from scratch. Is it possible to disable GP from generating button styles completely, so I can specify everything from a custom CSS? One example of a conflict is GP and Gravity Forms. It frustratingly tries continually to override my form buttons.
    Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Most of our button CSS is hard-coded into the theme. However, you can likely override it with some CSS. Which parts are you trying to disable?

Let me know 🙂

Tyler

Thank you for the response Tom. It appears looking at documentation I can actually append custom classes to Gravity Form buttons via adding a filter in the functions file. The main issue with GF is the default CSS identifier also happens to be the default for GP as well. So none of my custom CSS entries are taking.

Something similar might not work for GP? Do you think it might be possible to use some PHP to force custom classes on GP buttons or prevent it from loading any button styles at all?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What identifier is that? Are they using the .button class? In order for us to make it optional, we would need to load the CSS inline instead of in the static style.min.css file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.