[Resolved] a rolling headerbar “ghost” with Hummingbird

Home Forums Support [Resolved] a rolling headerbar “ghost” with Hummingbird

Home Forums Support a rolling headerbar “ghost” with Hummingbird

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Allen

Loving our newly-installed GP Premium! Blows away Avada.

But since I installed Hummingbird to try to further optimize speed, I’ve also been noticing a flash of a header bar that’s not supposed to be there as the page loads. When I turn off Hummingbird, the header flash does not occur.

The ghost header bar contains: CONTINUE SHOPPING –> Items Added to Cart [CHECKOUT]

Please see https://shop.standardlegal.com; the ghost header loads at the start then quickly rolls up off the top of the screen as the rest of the page loads.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You will need to toggle on/off the settings in Hummingbird to determine the setting that’s causing the issue.

Their support team should be able to identify it for you as well 🙂

Allen

Thanks. I put a support request in with Hummingbird’ WPMUDEV before I did so with you.

I was hoping you might recognize what that bar is — i.e. what code or feature might be generating it. Is it a specific type of menu? A cart feature? That will help narrow down finding it…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I mis-understood your question.

That should be the Display cart panel on add to cart option in the WooCommerce module:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/woocommerce-overview/#shop

It shouldn’t load on page load for sure 🙂

Allen

Ah! Great, thanks. I’ll turn that option off all together and see if that eliminates the problem…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.