[Support request] A couple of questions –

Home Forums Support [Support request] A couple of questions –

Home Forums Support A couple of questions –

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jana

Great- it’s showing on all pages now! But there’s a bit gap between the menu and the slider and I can’t find extra padding anywhere.

Also, when I view the page through the iPad or phone screen previews in WP the slider shows up twice.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We’re getting there! 🙂

Your site is behind a coming soon wall again – any chance you can remove that?

Jana

Looks like it off now.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m still seeing the coming soon page.

Jana

I have the Bluehost coming soon page disabled in Settings and I called Bluehost – they said maybe it could be a problem of using a mobile device – I don’t know why it would be. Could you try again? Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Still getting the coming soon page. Cleared my browser cache and tried in incognito to make sure it wasn’t cached on my end.

Are you using a caching plugin? If so, try deactivating it.

Jana

I don’t have a cache plugin but I deactivated as many plugins as I could and my cache level in setting is off (level 0). The only ones I kept active were yours, bluehost and siteorigin page builder + widgets.

Does this mean you can login even with my name/password?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m still seeing the coming soon page. I assume this is set on the server itself. Perhaps try their support team again? There must be something on their end they need to tweak.

Jana

I just got off bluehost help – could you try logging in just using:

you’ll see a message saying there’s no website but you can login by the cpanel with the info you have for me (or I can send it again via the online form)

I sure hope this works!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I tried logging in with the info you sent previously, but it said login failed.

Feel free to re-send using the Account Issue form: https://generatepress.com/contact

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.