[Resolved] 404 page displaying incorrectly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 404 page displaying incorrectly

Home Forums Support 404 page displaying incorrectly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hemant

The styling of the 404 page is off. Mainly the header and navigation. I used the 404 plugin suggested in a previous support post.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium and 404 plugin to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

hemant

Have deactivated all except Rank math (as redirections have been set up) and Shortcode cleaner lite (otherwise the front-end will be flooded with shortcodes).

FYI, a few days ago I had disabled all the plugins and the problem was present even then.

hemant

Specifically on this page, on using the inspect tool, it shows a number of “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()”. Contacted my host and they say the issue isn’t with them.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the 404 template is requesting the styles and scripts from your parent domain URL – not the staging.domain URL.

You can try searching and replacing your URLs or you can leave it until you publish the site when that URL will be correct. This generally happens during the ‘staging’ process so your host may want to review that.

hemant

Thanks David.
    If I can ask a related question:
    The images in the content on the staging site are also returning a similar 404 error. The original website is in Enfold theme and uses it’s own Avia page builder or classic editor.
    Do I need to add the images again or is there a way to get them into the staging site? The host of course were unhelpful and they say that the fault isn’t theirs.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’d think you would need to add the images again.

hemant

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.