[Resolved] 400 Error upon importing a site from the site library

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 400 Error upon importing a site from the site library

Home Forums Support 400 Error upon importing a site from the site library

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jesus Higuerey

Hey! Sorry I totally forgot to get back to you.. I re-installed everything and the issue persists, nonetheless, I just exported the config file from the shared hosting and then imported the config to the site. I still don’t know why it doesn’t work..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Do you have another server to test on? I would be curious to know if it’s a server related issue.

Jesus Higuerey

Periodically I create servers in DigitalOcean to test some features, but as of right now I don’t have any…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Do any of the other site library sites work for you?

I have a feeling there’s a setting on your server which isn’t allowing the .json file to be read, but I can’t find any hints as to what that setting would be.

Jesus Higuerey

I haven’t tried, I thought so since I added a new “security conf” to the whole server, but… I deactivated it and still persists. Nonetheless, I’ll let you know when I do create a new server and ill try to import another site.

McLean

I’m getting the same issue. Have you been able to find a solution?

McLean

The site that I’m trying to import is the Horizon demo content. Can you please tell me the full name of the .json file that you mentioned above?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Who are you hosted with? Will be helpful to find some similarities between both of your issues 🙂

McLean

Im using Namecheap’s EasyWP Managed service. I have them looking into this as well. They asked what files are being blocked.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So in your case, it would be: https://gpsites.co/files/horizon/options.json

A 400 error is usually a syntax error in the data being received, but if you run that file through a JSON validator, you’ll see the syntax is correct.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.