[Resolved] 3 Questions: Dropdown Arrow, Resizing Different Fonts, and Hover Box Size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 3 Questions: Dropdown Arrow, Resizing Different Fonts, and Hover Box Size

Home Forums Support 3 Questions: Dropdown Arrow, Resizing Different Fonts, and Hover Box Size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Imtiaz

Hi,

I am using the Forefront Theme. I bought the Super Pack yesterday, and I am very pleased with it so far.
    I have 3 questions:
    1. How can I get rid of the dropdown arrow in the navigation menu? This might deal with my third problem because it seems the highlight box cuts off right after the arrow.
    2. I want to resize/change the copyright font exclusively from the content font. I noticed if you change Body in Typography it affects both. How can I accomplish this exclusive change?
    3. When hovering over the navigation menu tabs, I’d like the box highlight to be the same size for all tabs. I’ve centered the content of the navigation and spread it out with the Element Spacing, and I’d like the highlights to be equivalently spaced. Is there a way I can do this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. This CSS should work:

.sf-menu.sf-arrows .sf-with-ul:after, .sf-menu.sf-arrows > li:hover > .sf-with-ul:after, .sf-menu.sf-arrows > .sfHover > .sf-with-ul:after, .sf-menu.sf-arrows > li > .sf-with-ul:focus:after, .sf-arrows .sf-with-ul:after {
          display: none;
    }

Then you need to normalize the padding on the right side of the menu item, so you would set it to default (20px) or something else if you’re using the Spacing addon and changed the size of your menu items.

Something like this:

.main-navigation .main-nav > ul.sf-arrows > li > a.sf-with-ul {
          padding-right: 20px;
    }

2. Copyright section may be a section I add to the plugin since it’s pretty crucial – this CSS should work:

.site-info {
          font-size: 13px;
    }

Change 13px to whatever you like.

3. They should all be identical – can you link me to your site so I can take a look?

To use the CSS above, either using a child theme or a plugin like: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Hope this helps,
    Tom

Imtiaz

Thanks Tom!

The CSS code worked great. I unfortunately can’t link the site because I am working on localhost, but I’ll be sure to post the link once I have it on a server.

Thanks again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Cool – I’ll be here 🙂

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.