[Resolved] 3 columns with image blocks – how to remove white space between images

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 3 columns with image blocks – how to remove white space between images

Home Forums Support 3 columns with image blocks – how to remove white space between images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul

I have created a 3 column section and added 3 image blocks. I want to make the images have no whitespace between them. At the moment it looks like there is a small amount of white around each image and a lot of white around each column.
    I also want the 3 images to fill the full width of the screen (desktop or mobile).
    I have premium GO and Advanced WordPress Backgrounds
    Thank you for your help, Paul

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This CSS should remove the space:

@media (min-width: 782px) {
        .wp-block-column:not(:first-child) {
            margin-left: 0;
        }
    }

So you want all the content to be full width? If so try the full-width setting in page builder container:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Paul

Leo – thank you – all as expected – great help and appreciated.
    I also have some questions about how CSS in child-theme css seems to need the !important atttribute – even though naming convention for class is not in the gp style.css – is here OK or shall I start a new thread?
    Again thank you, Paul

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

best to start a new topic – it will make it easier to find the answers if needed in the future.

Paul

all done, working and thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.