[Support request] 2 issues with imported site

Home Forums Support [Support request] 2 issues with imported site

Home Forums Support 2 issues with imported site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay

Hi,

Working on a reskin of a site and I have 2 issues.

1. The animated hero is broken, there is a white bar at the top now. Didn’t change anything in the header recently.

2. I can’t make the hero shorter no matter what block sizing setting I change.

Link in private. Any ideas?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the URL of the site you provided as its not working for me.

Jay

I can’t see what I put previously, but it’s this.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. The animated hero is broken, there is a white bar at the top now. Didn’t change anything in the header recently.

I’ve checked your site and the cause of the spacing is the padding top added to the content area as shown here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Jru1gyv5

2. I can’t make the hero shorter no matter what block sizing setting I change.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Do you to reduce the height of the hero?

I’ve inspected the element and it seems to be added within the content using a block from a plugin. This particular block seems to have an excess padding-bottom + another padding-bottom added within its child wrappers for the separator spacing.

This is not within the theme’s control. It’s best to ask the plugin developer on what’s the best practice to adjust its blocks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.