[Resolved] 2 Different Headers

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 2 Different Headers

Home Forums Support 2 Different Headers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David

I’m trying to create a header with navigation for the website. And, a different header with different navigation for the front page. I’ve created the header element in the elements section and set the conditions. I then created a different header with different conditions and published. However, it didn’t work. Only one of the headers exists on all pages. The header specific for the homepage does not appear.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

for your home page header make sure you select the Front Page display rule.
    And for your other header element if this is set to the Entire Site, make sure you EXCLUDE the Front Page.

Marc

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue. I would like to have the header of my homepage merge with the content and the rest of the pages not merge. All of this works very nicely, except the background color that I set for the header on the non-homepage pages is not getting applied. What to do?
    Site: option6.formosus.de
    PW: 585^”m9(4nJ6DB\5

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Marc,

Your pw doesn’t work for me, can you confirm?

Marc

Hi Ying,

password isn’t working for me either when copying. However, when typing it is working… quite weird.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Marc,

Can you open a new topic for this? So the topic won’t be derailed for the topic starter if in case the answer for your site is different from the topic starter’s site.

It’s also so you can use the private information text field. This way, your site credentials aren’t exposed to the public. Thank you. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.