[Resolved] 1 Column with 1st Post Full width

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 1 Column with 1st Post Full width

Home Forums Support 1 Column with 1st Post Full width

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Drew

Is there a way to keep the 1 column layout for posts but keep the first post full width?

I would like the have a full width for the first post and the rest under it using a smaller size image to the left.

I can create it customizing the Post Image… but there is no option for 1st post full width? Like there is under columns?

Possible?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Drew,

Not too sure what you mean? You don’t want to use columns/masonry? Wouldn’t all the posts be full width then?

Or are you wanting the featured image in the first post to be full width, and the rest of them to be smaller and to a side?

Lyle

Drew, Tom,

Hope that you don’t mind me popping in here on this one but a very easy remedy to this would be to use Tom’s fabulous WP Show Posts plugin ๐Ÿ™‚

Set up two lists, one being the “First Post” list, configured with the post as being full width as well as the featured image, and the second being the other posts in a single column, with the image set to display to the left.

Cheers!
    Lyle

Drew

Yes, Tom. Featured image in first post to be full width and the rest to be smaller and to the left.

Lyle, you answered my question! I was wondering if WP Show Posts would do the trick!

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad that will work for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.