[Resolved] Wrong spacing / span in masonry homesite after Update of Blog or Spacing Addon

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Wrong spacing / span in masonry homesite after Update of Blog or Spacing Addon

Home Forums Support Wrong spacing / span in masonry homesite after Update of Blog or Spacing Addon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hey Tom,

after Updating the GP Blog addon to version 0.9 or the Spacing addon to 1.0 (not sure which one was the trigger for the problem), the spacing in masonry view is inaccurate. I’m also using forefront theme. As you can see at my site, the masonry-content is on the right side still approximate 5-10px to small. Looks like that there is amount of space generated by spacing addon etc.

If you wanna check out the problem, you’ve already credentials for my site, see your e-mails. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks in advance!

Greetings
    Nick

Nick

Hey Tom,

i detect another problem after update, according to the page “Site not found”. After the update, a random site/blog picture is appearing sometimes. I sent you an e-mail with a link to the corresponding site.

Greetings
    Nick ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Nick,

Thanks for pointing out these issues.

For the spacing – I did change some masonry stuff, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to remove that spacing, as it’s the correct amount of spacing between masonry blog posts. It’s impossible for me to tell which posts will align with the side of the website, so I can’t target them not to have spacing. I’m always working on making this stuff better, so if I find a solution, I’ll definitely add it.

As for the image on the 404 page – that’s very weird. This started happening after updating GP Premium? Or Blog? Spacing? I’ll look into this issue and will release an update with the solution.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Found the bug with the masonry issue – will push out an update asap.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.