[Resolved] WPPR Plugin display issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WPPR Plugin display issue

Home Forums Support WPPR Plugin display issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jim

I’m trying to use the WP Product Review by ThemeIsle plugin. It displays correctly on Firefox but not on Chrome or Edge (the only 3 browsers I tested). I requested support from Themeisle but they are not helpful. The display issues are: the picture does not load, the colors do not load (it displays in black and white instead of blue, green, yellow, etc), the slider and/or stars do not load, the “buy button” is just a text with a link instead of a button.

Do you know of any known incompatibility issues with GP and WPPR?

Do you have a recommendation for a better WP Review plugin? (I tried a dozen or more but none have the type of review I need like WPPR).

The display issue persisted throughout these steps I took: Both the original version of GP Premium and now the Alpha (no change), deactivated plugins one by one (no change), cleared and then stopped cache plugin (no change). Tried multiple combinations of different setting in the WPPR plugin (no change).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Jim

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

seeing a bunch of errors in the console, one of which is jQuery isn’t loading which maybe the plugin requires and should be enqueuing but isn’t.

To quickly test that can you enable the Customizer > Sticky Navigation which will force GP to load jQuery.

Jim

Sticky Navigation enabled and is shown working on website, still no change in WPPR. Thank you, Jim

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you flush and disable the autoptimize cache

Jim

Complete. Now the picture shows up correctly on all browsers, but the other issues remain.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any plugin or server caches ? They also need clearing

Jim

No other server caches, but I did go thru again and deactivate other plugins. The Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster plugin may be the issue. I just deactivated it and now all browsers display correctly. Should I re-activate all the other plugins one by one and see if all stays good?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that.
    Yeah worth reenabling to see if one is conflicting. Chances are its the pagespeed booster that is messing with the order of the CSS and JS …. maybe worth leaving that one disabled 🙂

Jim

Thank you for the help- greatly appreciated!
    Jim

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Happy to be of help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.