[Resolved] Wpforms problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Wpforms problem

Home Forums Support Wpforms problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Manuela

Hello there,

I’m wondering if you could help with something. I know this is not theme related, however I’m having a hard time figuring out why my Contact form doesn’t send emails.

I would really appreciate if you could give me a direction here.

Thank you,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats odd – not sure whats going on there – you would need to speak to WP Forms as to why its not working.

Manuela

Yes, I understand.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Stefano

Hi David,
    I too am now experiencing problems with Wpforms. Consider that I have been working with generatepress and wpforms for years and have never had any problems.

I have contacted wpforms customer service and they tell me that they have found a conflict between theme and plugin.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Stefano,

I doubt that’s a theme issue.

If you switch to the twenty twenty series theme, can email be sent out successfully?

Stefano

Hi Ying,
    The problem with WPforms is not related to sending.
    On wpforms there are functions (javascript?) called “smart logic” which when activated with generatepress do not work.
    I followed your suggestion and tested wpforms with the twenty twenty theme and did not encounter any problems.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for this question and provide us with the site URL?

Please make sure all plugins are disabled except WPForms and there are no other custom functions activated.

I have contacted wpforms customer service and they tell me that they have found a conflict between theme and plugin.

Can you please specify the conflicts they found? We have not had any other reports on this.

Stefano

Hi Leo,
    At the moment I do not have any projects using the smart logic functions of wpforms. I wanted to confirm the problems found in the post with a simple bug report between wpforms and generatepress.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.