[Resolved] WP Job Manage – Jobs and Resumes Post Types – Sidebars

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WP Job Manage – Jobs and Resumes Post Types – Sidebars

Home Forums Support WP Job Manage – Jobs and Resumes Post Types – Sidebars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael Largue

Hi Tom

I know I am able to add sidebars to the above post type posts individually, but how do I add them for the above post types generally?

Regards
    Michael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not too sure what you mean. Don’t those post types have sidebars by default? Are you wanting to display different sidebar content within different post types?

Michael Largue

Hi Tom

Within the Customizer, the Single Post Sidebar Layout applies to ALL posts (i.e. posts, job_listings and resumes post types). I want to have different sidebar settings based on post type (e.g. blog posts: left sidebar, job_listing posts: no sidebar, resume posts: right sidebar). The comment I made in my previous support post, was based on a Single Post Sidebar Layout of Content (No Sidebars).

Regards
    Michael

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try the Layout Element:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/

let us know if your various post types show in the Display Rules.

Michael Largue

Hi Tom/David

After allowing GeneratePress to become shelfware for a long time, I recently got back to using it with purpose. I have to say that it has been a brilliant experience.

The theme itself continues to amaze me. It is a quality product that is comprehensive, responsive, fast and flexible.

The support leaves nothing to be desired. You guys know your stuff. I do not mean to gush, but I am a fan.

Thank you!

Michael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you so much! That’s really great to hear 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.