[Resolved] WP Bakery Page Builder issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WP Bakery Page Builder issue

Home Forums Support WP Bakery Page Builder issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi, I am experiencing a strange issue on mobile with WP Bakery Page Builder. It only happens on mobile, please check our staging site: dev.supereight.net and look at the site homepage.

If you pull the screen by swiping your finger right to left, you can see that it drags the page around in the viewport leaving a margin on the right. If you go to “inspect element” in chrome and select the mobile viewport this shows as a permanent margin on the right but when I inspect the containers on the page I cannot work out which would be causing this.

I did disable WP Bakery for this page and the issue went away. I am speculating it is some sort of issue with the theme as we use the exact same page builder on our live site (not yet using generatepress) without issues.

Would you mind taking a look and helping me out with diagnosing this issue?

thanks
    Sam

Sam

For anyone else with this issue, to fix it you need to set the “Page Builder Container” setting to “Default”.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the solution and thanks for sharing!

View on IT

Hi,

I’m experiencing this same issue. Whenever WPBakery Page Builder is enabled, the page can scroll horizontally on mobile screens.

I checked the “Pagebuilder container” setting on all pages, these are all set to “Default”. This doesn’t solve the problem for me unfortunately.

Is there any other solution to this?

Kind regards,
    View on IT

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Every case is different for issues like this unfortunately.

Can you do a test and create a page without WP Bakery and see if the issue exist?

If not then the problem is coming from WP Bakery itself and you will need to check with their support.

If you need further help with this, please open a new topic link us to the page in question.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.