[Resolved] WordPress 5.3 – Gallery become a column and title no longer centered

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WordPress 5.3 – Gallery become a column and title no longer centered

Home Forums Support WordPress 5.3 – Gallery become a column and title no longer centered

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Menat

Hello

First of all, thank you for your great tool.

I use GP Premium version 1.8.3 and GP version 2.3.2.

This morning, I updated WordPress to version 5.3 from 5.2.4 and noticed some problems by creating a new article (old articles are fine).

– The three-column image gallery has become a single column glued to the left. I have elements of the style:

A
    B
    V

… instead of…

A B C

– The title h2 is no longer centered.

Can you help me ?

Cordially

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you do this first?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/KZxuUGdoh9tm

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Menat

Perfect ! It works. I did not think the cache could be a problem.

Sorry for not having read the tips correctly before posting a topic.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Wendy

Hello! I am also seeing this problem. The Gallery is showing in one single column with multiple rows instead of one row and multiple columns. I’ve cleared the cache and tried to solve it in troubleshooting mode. The gallery functions properly when in troubleshooting mode using Twenty Nineteen Theme. I’m using the latest GeneratePress Theme and Premium plug-in. Please help! Thanks.

Wendy

I actually figured out a fix by simply installing the Gutenberg plug-in (https://wordpress.org/plugins/gutenberg/). Not ideal to have another plug-in running, but it solved the problem. If there’s another way to fix it, I’d love to know!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.