[Resolved] WooCommerce Single Product Page – Description/ Additional Information Columns

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WooCommerce Single Product Page – Description/ Additional Information Columns

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Single Product Page – Description/ Additional Information Columns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laurie

Hello, I hope you are all well, I was hopefully looking for some guidance please relating to how I might be able to change the widths of the “Description/ Additional Information” columns within the woocommerce single product page.

At the moment, the “Additional Information” tab has two columns and the width is not very balanced, the left-hand column is very narrow. I was hoping to split the columns about 40/60?

I have searched online and have found some information but could not find out how to target the column width.

I would appreciate any help.

Many thanks

Best regards

L

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try adding this CSS:

.woocommerce table.shop_attributes tr th {
        width: 30%;
        min-width: 150px;
        text-align: left;
    }
    .woocommerce table.shop_attributes tr td {
        padding-left: 10px;
    }

You can adjust the width: 30%; for the table headings ( first column to suit ).

The min-width: 150px; is there to make sure that first column doesn’t collapse too small on mobile screens

Laurie

Hello David, Excellent, worked the first time, thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

L

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.