[Resolved] Woocommerce Quantity Buttons

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce Quantity Buttons

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Quantity Buttons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neil

Hi,

This is related to my earlier query here. That support query seemed to go off on a bit of a tangent so thought it best to start a new one.

I’ve reverted back to using the GP quantity buttons (as they look so much better than the default) and used your suggested CSS from that support topic. All is good apart from on mobile.

To give some context, we use the Woocommerce Product Table from Barn2Media. This has lots of responsive settings that mean the table can collapse on different viewport sizes. Now for some reason, when on mobile and the quantity buttons are in the collapsed portion of the table, the buttons don’t work.

I’ve sent you a link so that you can see for yourself.

Any ideas what’s happening?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not sure how their plugin works, but it looks like it might use javascript to clone the add to cart buttons from their original source.

In their code, I forced the add to cart button to show on mobile, and the buttons work. However, when you click the + to expand the table, the actual add to cart buttons are just a clone of the originals, which stay hidden.

Unfortunately I’m not sure if there’s a solution for it here unless we completely rebuild how the buttons work.

Neil

Ah that’s a shame as I liked the new buttons. Thanks for looking Tom.

I might if I get time, try and keep the Add to Basket in the main table and not collapsed. I have bigger priorities to sort right now though.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ll do some testing to see if it’s something we can improve on our end in 1.9.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.