[Support request] Woocommerce product page messed up

Home Forums Support [Support request] Woocommerce product page messed up

Home Forums Support Woocommerce product page messed up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Victor

Hello guys,

I have an issue in my back-end woocommerce product page.

Woocommerce product page

As you can see all the columns are messed up, the title column is missing, images are on product code column, SKU on price column etc.

1. I have search for plugins conflict so I deactivate them one by one but nothing change (See on forums Yoast can be the issue but seems not on mine)

This is a woocommerce issue because on my edit post page, columns are fine.

Post page

Of course all my plugins + GP theme are updated. I use WP ALL Import to import my products but If I want to manually create a product, I have the same result. It’s kinda boring because I can’t use the “Bulk action” to edit many products at the same time.

The woocommerce front-end is working fine, it’s only the admin page concerned.

Thank you in advanced to your reply.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is something you’d have to check with WooCommerce’ support.

The page you are experiencing the problem with is directly from WooCommerce plugin itself and GP has no control over it.

For problems like this I always recommend disabling all plugins to test but since you’ve already done so I don’t really have more useful suggestions to provide.

Hopefully their support will be able to help you out!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.