WooCommerce Product Filter

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Product Filter

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Product Filter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MaksymPS

Hey Tom!

I’m going to buy WooCommerce Product Filter on codecanyon, and want to ask you: is it compatible with GP? I mean their top widget features etc.

Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not sure, never used it.

If it’s built to work with any theme then there’s nothing specific in GP that would stop it from working.

MaksymPS

Okey, in any case I need filter plugin and gonna buy it, because I didn’t find any better plugin…
    I’ll test it with GP and write the review.

Hope everything will be fine, not as “jumping” with full width rows as in Visual Composer πŸ˜€

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Let me know if you run into any issues πŸ™‚

Sam

Hi, I know this is an old thread, but I am working with this plugin and GP and have noticed an issue. It is relevant so posting it here… When the filter plugin is using ajax, once you click a filter it forgets settings for GP set within the Customizer. For example the add to cart button and sale flash I have deselected in the Customizer, suddenly appear.

This issue either goes away when you refresh the page (with filter results) or does not happen when you turn off AJAX in the plugin settings. I guess I am trying to understand if this is an issue relevant to your support or theirs…

In their integration docs it says you should set the following classes ( have included the current default values), at the moment it is detecting them automatically so could it be at fault?

Product wrapper = .products
    Product category = .product-category
    Product = .product-type
    Columns (no value)
    Rows (no value)

Any help appreciated.

Regards
    Sam

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Does this happen in the Customizer or on the live site?

Any chance you can open a new topic and share the URL to your site?

Thanks!

Sam

Hi Tom, it happens in both. Please see here dev site link:

https://dev.supereight.net/shop/

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, that’s strange. You may need to check with the plugin author in this case, as the database settings to remove the sales flash etc.. (for example) shouldn’t change, regardless of the filter.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.