[Resolved] WooCommerce Hook

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WooCommerce Hook

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Hook

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hi there, I’ve searched the forums but cant seem to find the answer. It might be something simple, I’m hoping.

Basically, I have ACF installed, and have managed to create a UL list on the product archive using your Hooks. And have 5 of my custom fields appear. See attached,

I’m trying to also have this on the home page using official woo commerce short codes, namely featured and sale item products. alas, the same hook isn’t applying.

Is this something you can help with at all? Im trying to keep everything within GP and WooCommerce and not rely on crappy plugins.

https://pasteboard.co/ICFRBeq.png

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

does it work if you apply the Shortcode to a normal page using the WP Editor ( not Elementor ) ?

Rob

Hi David.

I have created a test page, non elementor and placed this woo shortcode in the text editor.

[featured_products per_page=”6″ columns=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”ASC”]

https://pasteboard.co/ICHuI1b.png

And Its not working still 🙁

Rob.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which hook are you using ? And what Display Rules?

Also test just adding some HTML to them not the ACF code.

Rob

Hi David.

Hook Target = woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title

Display Rules are

Product Archive
    Product Brand Archive
    Product Category Archive
    Product Tag Archive

HTML within the hook

<ul class=”loop-spec-list”>
    <li class=”loop-spec-list-item”><span class=”dashicons dashicons-yes”></span>[acf field=”os”]
    <li class=”loop-spec-list-item”><span class=”dashicons dashicons-yes”></span>[acf field=”processor”]
    <li class=”loop-spec-list-item”><span class=”dashicons dashicons-yes”></span>[acf field=”memory”]
    <li class=”loop-spec-list-item”><span class=”dashicons dashicons-yes”></span>[acf field=”storage”]
    <li class=”loop-spec-list-item”><span class=”dashicons dashicons-yes”></span>[acf field=”item_grade”]

Rob.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you set the Display Rules to include Front Page ( for Home ) – you can also test with Entire Site.

Rob

Hi David

Bloody hell, as if it was that easy! Didnt even think to try that haha.

Thanks as always

Rob/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

lol – glad to be of help 🙂

Rob

also,

Please ask Tom to possibly add some kind of Paid Plugin, or Module for GP Premium.

That allows for the use of VAT (TAX) toggle, like majority of eCommerces site use. The option for “price suffix” within Woo is terrible, and I can find only one Tax Toggle on the internet, and that’s just as bad.

Ajax or Javascript that changes the product price to be toggle either Excluding Tax or Including Tax.

I think it would take the GP / Woo theme to the next level. There is a massive need for this for businesses.

Rob.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not sure if this our bag – although i agree it is a function that Woo should be on top of.

Have you checked out the booster pack for woo ?
    https://booster.io/features/woocommerce-tax-display/

Rob

Hi david,

Yeah i ve tried that addon before. Its not very good.

Thanks for your help again.

Rob.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I must admit they’re all pretty terrible – we’ll have a look but can’t promise anything

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.