[Support request] WooCommerce Header Navigation Off

Home Forums Support [Support request] WooCommerce Header Navigation Off

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Header Navigation Off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

For some reason, the primary navigation is floating left only on the WooCommerece cart and checkout pages. This is the first time I’ve used the ‘navigation as header” option.

Examples are here:
    https://www.castingdirectorscut.com/cart/
    https://www.castingdirectorscut.com/checkout/

Any suggestions/

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s very strange.

Any chance you can quickly try disabling all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any unknown conflicts?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Matthew

Leo,

I can confirm that after disabling plugins we still receive the same error message.

I also tried downgrading to an earlier version of PHP; same error message.

FYI: Our host (InMotion Hosting) recently upgraded their servers to Easy Apache 4.0

Thank you,
    Matthew

Matthew

Sorry about the addressing the wrong issue . . . still dealing with the cCurl issue.

I disabled all plugins except for WooCommerce. Same experiencing the same problem with the navigation floating left on the WC cart and checkout pages.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try disabling your child theme temporarily. I think there is some ‘funky’ code in your style sheet.

Matthew

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, David.

The offending code turned out to be:
    .woocommerce img, .woocommerce-page img {height: auto !important; max-width: 30% !important; margin-left: 30px;}

I used to manage the support department for Macmillian Computer Publishing and supervised the Arthur Andersen Tax Technology Group support. You guys are much better than we ever were. Greatly appreciated!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – we try our best, well most days ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.