[Support request] woocommerce discount only applying to first 5 products in section

Home Forums Support [Support request] woocommerce discount only applying to first 5 products in section

Home Forums Support woocommerce discount only applying to first 5 products in section

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi,

I am using GP + Premium and then Elementor + Elementor Pro. I am having an issue with discount it is only applying to the first 5 products in each product section I create.
    WooCommerce All Discounts Lite is the plugin I am using. When chatting with them about the issue, they suggested that the issue was with my Theme. Now I am not sure they are accurate. But I was wondering would you have any suggestions please.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GeneratePress doesn’t know about the plugin and would not do anything to interfere with it. We also use the default Woo templates and functions so that again should not be an issue. I cannot say whether Elementor introduces a problem, but that is doubtful considering the plugin is sort of working.

Might be better to look for an alternative plugin or use the built in discount features.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.