[Support request] Woocommerce Client Area

Home Forums Support [Support request] Woocommerce Client Area

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Client Area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arabsworks

Dear Tom,

Things that will improve the user experience of Woocommerce significantly is tune the (my account) area for client after the sales which as you know the Woocommerce default client area looks not only very basic but need customization and design touch please see here:
    https://www.atomicsmash.co.uk/blog/customising-the-woocommerce-my-account-section/

kindlly can you add this functionality to be with Woocommerce module to improve Woocommerce client area.

With Thanks
    arabsworks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Always appreciate suggestions! What exactly are you wanting to adjust on the account page?

arabsworks

We want to adjust the following:
    – Option to change the shown of My Account Page details in the form of Side Bar or Tab to choose from . These side bars or Tab are:
    ‘Dashboard’, ‘My Downloads’, ‘My Orders’, ‘Edit Account’ and ‘Edit Address’.
    – Option to edit the text of the menu options.
    – Option to deactivate the menu option temporarily.
    – Option to reorder the menus.
    – Option to show the Custom Text Before or End of dashboard default text.
    – Option to show or hide the dashboard hello message.
    – Option to show or hide the recent order,billing and shipping address,edit your account details.
    – Option to set Menu item text size in px.
    – Option to set Menu item width size in % ( it is work only sidebar menu style).
    – Option to set the menu item icon font size.
    – Option to set the margin between the menu item text and menu item icon.
    – Option to change the menu icon color.
    – Option to change the menu icon hover color.
    – Option to temporarily deactivate a Menu Option
    – Option to do Various Styling (like Menu Item Color, Logout Color etc.) could be set as per your choice.
    – Option to allows you to Rearrange Menu Options as per requirement.
    – Option to add unlimited number of Menu Options.
    – Option to delete any of the Menu Options
    – Option to for any given Menu Option, you could Edit its a.) Name, b.) Label c.) Icon & d.) Content under that option.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate it.

Some of these make sense in GPP, and I’ve taken note of them. A lot of them seem more suited for a WooCommerce-specific plugin that handles the account page specifically.

I’ll take a closer look through all of them and will add to GPP as needed 🙂

Thanks again!

arabsworks

Thanks Tom for your kind attention,
    Actually if you see the matter from a bird view you will realize most of the customization requirement already available with latest GPP WooCommerce enhancement so really you need to tune the code to include the account area.

arabsworks

Dear Tom,

Just checking as there is NO development since June,i really hope you have good news for us,as they say the silence before the storm.

Thanks,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We’ve been working on GPP 1.9 and our newest project, which we’ll be announcing soon. Lots of development going on! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.