[Resolved] Woocomerce Categories customise (Header & shorting date etc)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocomerce Categories customise (Header & shorting date etc)

Home Forums Support Woocomerce Categories customise (Header & shorting date etc)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hi , I have a site where i use GP PRO & Elementor Pro . is an ecommerce site (website url given bellow)

This time i want to make the same site , but i dont want to use Elementor Pro so i want to customise the category page of products like this (i have given the link of the site in the website url).

Actually i want to put category header and text to the Center , and remove woocomerce. product filters (date orders asc dec )

Is actually possible from GP ?

Thank you in advance GP

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP comes with the Elements module which is great for adding other content to a post or archive template:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/elements-overview/

The two of interest will be the Header Element for adding page heros and the Hooks element for adding content above and below the content areas.

If your not up for writing HTML / CSS then you may need to use some plugins to create the content you want to display.

FunkyCss

Hallo david ,

Yes i am ok with HTML & CSS and i did all what you recommend there .

Actually i liked very much the concept of Leo on Target site , so i “stole” some stuff there and inserted it to my page .

Now i found how to set up my custom Header in Woocomerce categories with (Elements)
    but i have an issue there and i cant remove (Woocomerce Category Tittle and description) ?

One more thing , i want with elements to show to my woocomerce categories the title so i did
    ( <h1>
    {{post_title}}
    </h1> )

but how can i do the same for the description of my woocomerce categories ?
    should i install ACF or there is a more fast way with a shortcode?

I hope i did not make you dizzy with all my questions , and i hope my english is understood.

Thank you anyway for your time and your help.

Andreas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Assuming you have the GP Woocommerce module active, go Customizer > Layout > Woocommence > Shop > Display Page Title – uncheck that to remove archive title and description.

Use this template tag to display the description in the Header Element:

{{custom_field.description}}

FunkyCss

This is working like a charm !

Thanks David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.