[Support request] Widgets on Off canvas panel

Home Forums Support [Support request] Widgets on Off canvas panel

Home Forums Support Widgets on Off canvas panel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ustar

Hi, there!

I made 2 options for displaying the menu in the panel. Using the category widget and using the main menu widget.

1. Using the category widget to display the menu (LIKE SIDEBAR).

1.1. I use the “Product Categories Custom” widget on the panel to display the menu. The same as for the sidebar on category pages.
    On the mobile version of the screen (tablet or smartphone), the menu in the panel is displayed, but when the category is expanded, the subcategories overlap the other categories and parent category.
    That is, other categories do not slide down.

1.2. When you click on a category that has subcategories, the menu for that category remains minimized and do not show subcategories. The user does not even know that there is a subcategory in the category.

2.Using the main menu widget (MAIN MENU).

2.1. When using «Navigation menu» widget on the panel, the main menu buttons without links, even impossible to open (see, what is inside).
    That is, I see only what is in the main menu of the site and do not see drop-down lists.
    The nuance is that some of the main menu items do not have links and when you click on them, nothing happens. The panel just disappears.

3. I added a size widget to the panel. But it looks awful )) Take a look at the mobile version of the site. Is it possible to make a more user friendly displaying? You can see how this widget works on the sidebar of category pages on desktop mode. I wouldn’t mind displaying all sizes on the panel, without the “Show all sizes” button.

Help me please to make Off Canvas panel looking good.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you try adding this CSS?:

.slideout-widget .children {
        position: relative;
    }

Does it fix any of the above issues? It may be something we need to add to the core plugin.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.