[Resolved] Widgets not on all pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Widgets not on all pages

Home Forums Support Widgets not on all pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan

Hello – just recently created a fresh install with Generate Press Premium. I cannot seem to display 4 footer widgets on my home page and default blog page. I see in customizer it refers me to configure on the individual page. So I configured 4 widgets on the home and blog, but the drop down keeps going to default (3 widgets). On all other pages, I have 4 widgets showing.

Is it possible to have my four footer widgets on my home page and blog page? Note – my “blog” page is my default home page.

Thanks for your help!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check if you have any Layout Elements in Appearance > Elements ?

Susan

Hello if I click on “Appearance” in WP Admin menu, there is not “Elements”. So, I went into Generate Press and activated the “Elements” module and that did not fix it. Now “Elements” is listed. Is this what you mean? Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well if there was no Layout Elements then that cannot be the issue.
    I am unable to visit your site, it comes up with a security regarding the SSL certificate: NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Then it redirects me to another server.

Can you fix that so i can see the site?

Susan

Thank you, sorry about that. I will research further today. I’ll resolve for now so I am respectful of your time, and reopen later. Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – let us know when its resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.