[Resolved] Why is my site header messed up in mobile desktop view.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Why is my site header messed up in mobile desktop view.

Home Forums Support Why is my site header messed up in mobile desktop view.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    linuxwolf

Hello, I tested some site including mine, those are running with gp and looking fine on mobile desktop version, but my site header looks messed up. Is there any fix for this?

linuxwolf

This is happening even with mobile version footer

Look at the image.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not sure how you’re viewing the Desktop view on your mobile device, not something i have ever tried with modern responsive websites, but the simple fact is there is not enough room your devices screen to display the desktop navigation.

linuxwolf

Hello David,

You can try chrome browser. It has option to switch to desktop site.

1. The header and footer text are not allign correctly..

2. Even on the mobile version site (non desktop) you can see the issue exists on site footer. I had shared the screen shot. I hope you understand.

Link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VrHcpPhEbwRHhjPW8

linuxwolf

Hello?

linuxwolf

And for the mobile desktop version, when I refresh multiple time the header looks fine.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is how your footer looks to me on iPhone SE which is the smallest (320px) wide mobile device:

Viewing a Desktop Layout on a Mobile size device is not something we can do anything about. As there is no simple way to determine that view type and I am not sure who in the does that nowadays – its definitely not something i have ever tested before when creating a modern responsive website.

linuxwolf

Actually it appears ok unless I refresh my site on mobile device.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If the site styling is changing upon refresh then this is most likely related to any cache/optimization plugins or potentially server page caching that is at fault.

linuxwolf

I am using lite speed cache, optimized CSS too. Could it be the reason?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

the Optimized CSS option is probably the issue. It creates Critical CSS and defers loading of other styles… unless you know how to manually write critical CSS i would avoid using this feature.

linuxwolf

It was a cache plugin issue, Thank you for your suggestion.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.