[Resolved] Why does woocommerce show me the product in a column?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Why does woocommerce show me the product in a column?

Home Forums Support Why does woocommerce show me the product in a column?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ivan Martinez Garcia

Why does woocommerce show me the product in a column? I have the image size in 400px, it resizes me to 900px and the description adds it to me below, I would put it next to it.

https://rotulacionvinilos.com/producto/vinilo-de-corte-corta-duracion/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Something isn’t quite right.

Can you disable the caching plugin so I can see the source of the code?

Thanks!

Ivan Martinez Garcia

I deactivated W3 Total Cache and now I have taken the structure I wanted, even though the image enlarges it to 460px and I have it in 400px.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the images in the product page automatically occupy 48% of the container, hence they are displayed at 460px. You can either increase the image size or reduce the overall container width in the customizer.

Ivan Martinez Garcia

Thanks, in the end, modify it with ccs and change the percentages. What I do not understand by W3 total cache unturned the page. If I turn it on, will it unzip the page again?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We don’t use caching plugins personally so not sure.

You can always test it by re-activating it. Just make sure to clear plugin cache when you make changes.

Ivan Martinez Garcia

Effectively, when I re-activate the W3 total cache, it puts the structure back to me badly. I think that problem is in the option of minify (reduces the size of css and js). Disabling this option works well. I will continue researching to activate this option. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.