[Resolved] Where is the skin name?

Home Forums Support Where is the skin name?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paddyd

This may seem like a silly question, but WHERE in the dashboard does it tell you which skin you have installed? I’ve looked high and low and can’t find it listed anywhere (nothing obvious in the code either). It seems like it should be somewhere, but darned if I can find it, other than in the names assigned to the menus; Zeal and Aspire both have the name of the skin in the menu – at least until one changes it. Is it anywhere else?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not a silly question at all.

There really isn’t a place that displays the name currently.

I can likely tell if you can link me to the site in question?

Let me know 🙂

paddyd

Ah – so I’m not completely blind. LOL.

I’m pretty sure I didn’t install a skin on this one: https://urbanneighbourhoods.ca – it was the first GP site I started working on (still a work in progress – it was originally on wordpress.com). Been working on several other test sites since. Moving to GP from Thesis for all new clients and will be moving the old clients as well, eventually.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That doesn’t look like it’s from a site import 🙂

Let me know if you need more info on any parts of it.

paddyd

It was imported, actually. I certainly didn’t re-create all those posts with the ridiculously long titles. 😉 There is general sorting out of the content, adding new content, SEO work and so on to do still.

I’m sure I’ll have more questions going forward, but I’ve been able to find the answers for lots of them already from previously asked questions here on the forums and in the knowledge base. You guys do a terrific job of supporting users of GP, which is one of the reasons I chose to use it. 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could be wrong but I can’t recall any of our sites having those titles.

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

paddyd

No – those titles and posts are from the old site on WordPress.com – I imported all that. I thought that was what you were referring to – it’s definitely not the demo content of any of the site skins or the default GP install!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.