[Resolved] Website only showing barebones on mobile. However desktop mobile view is correct

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Website only showing barebones on mobile. However desktop mobile view is correct

Home Forums Support Website only showing barebones on mobile. However desktop mobile view is correct

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ema

Hi, oh no. I was doing some site tweaks this evening which involved Humming Birds gzipping and minifying. I cleared the database cache too, as this looked safe to do. Trashed posts etc.

Since then, my site is not appearing correctly on mobile. Everything is appearing as it should on desktop, however, on mobile the Max Mega Menu has dissapeared, site logo, footer, all legacy page headers. Seems to be only showing the bare bones.

I’ve been painfully trying to work out what is going on, to no avail.

I work with Elementor and Generate Press

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Ema

yes, I think it had something to do with me using Humming Bird.(i’ve disabled this for now)I can’t work out how to fix the problem. Everything looks good on the desktop, and if I check views on this. However, mobile device ios is not correct.
    I’ve contacted Elementor also with this problem.
    I’m not sure where to start, as everythings looking ok to me on the desktop.

:-O

Best wishes
    Ema

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I doubt Elementor’s support will be able to help.

Maybe check with Humming Bird’s support πŸ™‚

Ema

Thank you for your reply Leo. Could you suggest where i could look myself first? I have contacted their support. Just waiting to hear back. The mobile version is not displaying footer or header> Missing menu (Mega Max version) and the site header or Generates Press Legacy headers.

I’d like to give it a bash, but not sure where to look now.

Best Ema

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm maybe look for similar settings here:
    https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

Ema

oh ! I’ve found the problem.i’d flipped the JetPack Switch for them to optimise for mobile. Which took all the styling out on mobile. :-O

Thanks for your help.

Ema

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.