[Resolved] Webform Styling

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Webform Styling

Home Forums Support Webform Styling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    annashine

Hi, I’m trying to style a webform on my footer (see bottom of page via URL provided) and the styling is getting beyond my scope…

I simply want a smaller & plain sign-up at the bottom of the page, inside my footer, in the center.

As you can see at the bottom of the page, I’ve put one in there – it’s plain code embedded and I’m having difficulty in stylizing/coding it further.

1. If you are able to help me with this, here’s what I’d really like – maybe you can point me in the right direction:

a) for the First name field, Email field and sign-up field to be sitting horizontally (at least for desktop view)

b. for the text ‘First Name’ and the text ‘Email to be font size 14

c) for the whole webform to be centered

If this kind of support is beyond your breadth here I understand. I just figured I’d ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

I just checked out your website – it looks like you got most of the above done?

Let me know πŸ™‚

annashine

Hi, yes, I’ve been experimenting a bit πŸ™‚ but still coming up short. I’m back to the beginning with my original questions (above).

Also here’s my CSS thus far,

.mimi_field input {
    border-radius: 10px !important;
    }

.mimi_field input {
    font-size: 14px !important;
    }

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can make this look the way I’m intending? Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks pretty much the same as your example?

To make the text 14px, you can do this:

#wp-subscribe-form-1 input {
        font-size: 14px;
    }
    annashine

Hi, sorry… I’ve been going back and forth with this issue between configuring a premium plug-in I have (wp subscribe pro) or just using the plain embedded text (of which I turned to you for help). I wasn’t sure which would work best so I’ve been in communication with the folks for the plug-in and you, here simultaneously the last few days. So things looked one way for a while on my website and then a different way. All is well. I’m narrowing it down and almost have the webform just right with the help of the plug-in support team I mentioned. So for now I’ll call this case closed. It sincerely means a lot you are here to help me out regardless. I always try my best to figure things out on my own first. It’s a fun learning process, until it isn’t, lol. Anyway, my apologies for any confusion and gratitude for your generous support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Glad you got it looking the way you want πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.