[Support request] Visibility of the cover image

Home Forums Support [Support request] Visibility of the cover image

Home Forums Support Visibility of the cover image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Guna

Hello!
    I just published a new article and noticed that the new post does not appear the same way as the rest of my posts:
    A. The post is not appearing whole, just the first sentence and without the cover image on the main page.
    B. It does not appear under the Travel Stories either, at all. But it should appear the way the other posts do.
    (my blogs name is goitdoit.com)

Hope you can help me how to solve it!
    Guna

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Your other post is using the “Image” post format. What happens if you set your most recent post as an “Image”?

Guna

Ok, but can you please tell me how to do it? Cause with the other posts l have never done it deliberetly?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like the other posts have been set to “Image” using this option: https://www.screencast.com/t/0olzBmTlGN

Alternatively, you can set the “Content type” option in “Customize > Layout > Blog” to “Full content”.

Guna

Ok, l will try that, but if l set it to full content, will it also “behave” the way other posts do under “Travel stories” where l only have picture, title and the first sentence or l have do do something more to make it appear under Travel Stories the way the other posts do?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you would need to assign the Travel Stories category to that post.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.