[Resolved] Video post title

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Video post title

Home Forums Support Video post title

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gavin

Hi Tom

Thanks for Generatepress, it’s working out pretty well for me but I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer for me.

Within my blog I am posting different types of posts, simple articles, podcasts and videos.

When I use the video format on a post, the post title appears above the content on the blog front page instead of underneath as I have it set for other posts; is there a way to change this so that it matches the standard format whilst continuing to use the video format post?

I like that when you use the video format for a post it uses the video as a featured image; do you know if there is a way to incorporate this into the slider also? Currently Metaslider that I am using does not pick up on the video format. I realise as this is an additional plugin you may not be able to help here.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Cheers

Gav

BarnaB

I would say +1 for the post formats in a similar matter as the other posts something like this:

http://prnt.sc/e13hb3

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

When I use the video format on a post, the post title appears above the content on the blog front page instead of underneath as I have it set for other posts

How do you have it set to show your post title under the content? The post formats should all have the same layout.

The best way to show a slider/video as the featured image is to use the Page Header add-on. You can add your video/slider shortcode into the content area, and then enable the “Add to Excerpt” option.

Gavin

Sorry, what I meant to say was the title appears above the video, whereas all other posts, the title appears below the featured image as it’s been set that way.

That being said, using post header plugin seems to have resolved the issue entirely.

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah I understand, I’ll look into that.

Glad you have something working 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.