[Support request] video in lightbox elementor portfolio

Home Forums Support [Support request] video in lightbox elementor portfolio

Home Forums Support video in lightbox elementor portfolio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    norgayconsultants

Hello,

I’m working with generate press premium + elementor pro.
    I`m trying to do my portfolio with the elementor portfolio tool. I use two classes of posts (video or images)

What i need is that when the user clicks in any item of my portfolio, the video or the image linked appears in a lightbox directly . I don’t want that the post be opened in another tab.(my posts have no content, only links to video or images)

Elementor settings are configured to show images in lightbox always, but i can’t do the same with video post.

When I try to create a new post with generate press, I be able to choose what kind os post I prefer (standard, quote, video…) Well, I choose video post, but nothing happens.
    I thought i could be able to insert a link to my video in a video post, so that when the user clicks on a video item of my portfolio, it appears in lightbox. But doesn’t works.

I think i’m doing something in a wrong way, because this is a very simple and usual way to make portfolios.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this is something out of our scope, you would need to talk with Elementor or look to their community for a solution to display videos in their lightbox.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.