[Resolved] Vertical Align Header Logo to Middle

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Vertical Align Header Logo to Middle

Home Forums Support Vertical Align Header Logo to Middle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vish

Hello, I am looking for a way to Vertically align the header logo to the middle.

Whenever I increase the size of the primary navigation, the site logo sticks to the top and does not really appears in the middle. So far, the only way to middle the site logo is to decrease the site of the primary navigation so that site logo will appear to be in the middle.
    Whenever I increase the primary navigation size, it again messes up the header logo. Any workaround for this?

No matter what the size of primary navigation is, I want the header logo to be vertically aligned to the middle. Please help.

Thanks.

Note: Have included my site URL too!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

not seeing the Site URL – can you edit the original topic and re-add the URL please πŸ™‚

Vish

My bad. Have added it now. πŸ™‚

Note: if you view the site, it will look like the header logo is perfectly aligned to the middle. That’s because I have reduced the size of the primary navigation to make it look like the header is perfectly aligned. If the size of primary navigation is increased, the header logo sticks to the top and looks weird.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Vish

Wonderful. That got the job done. Thanks a lot, David πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome. Glad to be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.