[Resolved] Using my GP Premium License for clients

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Using my GP Premium License for clients

Home Forums Support Using my GP Premium License for clients

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Judi

I’m just getting started with charging clients for web design. Since I love GP, I want to include it in quotes that I’m preparing for my clients. This morning, I signed up for the affiliate program so that I can make a little money off my referrals. However, I then noticed that the FAQ’s included the following:

How many sites can I use GP Premium on?
    You are free to use GP Premium on as many websites as you like, whether they’re for you or your clients.

How does that work? Do I just install my own license on my client’s WP installation? If I can install my own license on their installation, am I permitted to charge a nominal fee to them since I wouldn’t be making an affiliate commission?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can use your license, but it’s usually better to purchase a license for your client.

This does a couple of things:

1. Allows your client to have their own account they can use for support.
    2. Makes it so your client can keep their license up to date, even if you decide not to renew.
    3. Supports our future development so we can continue improving the theme well into the future.

Let me know if this makes sense 🙂

Judi

My thoughts exactly, Leo! I want to support Tom, GP and staff in future developments. They always get better!!

Thanks!!

Have a blessed day!

Judi

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome.

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.