[Support request] Using Generate Press Headers and WPML (and Elementor). TriLingual site. The GP h

Home Forums Support [Support request] Using Generate Press Headers and WPML (and Elementor). TriLingual site. The GP h

Home Forums Support Using Generate Press Headers and WPML (and Elementor). TriLingual site. The GP h

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Toni

Using Generate Press Headers and WPML (and Elementor). TriLingual site. The GP headers work on the default language – but do not appear on the other language pages after being translated. Should I just abandon GP Headers and remake the headers in Elementor? Or is there a way to make the GP headers work like Elementor templates?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Just to confirm, are you using our Elements module? If so, have you used the WPML metabox to clone the Element and apply it to the other language(s)?

Toni

I am using Elements – the rest of the question??? What do you mean? Do I need to clone and create separate headers for each language? Is there a video tutorial abut this?

Toni

I think I found where you mean. There is a box called Multilingual Content Setup. It has 3 choices. It is grayed out and appears that [“Make ‘Elements’ appear as translated] is selected. The same box appears at the bottom of every tab. There is a link called Show System Fields at the bottom of that box. If I click it I do not know what to select…

I see the Language drop down at the right, but I do not understand how to set that up. Is that the problem??

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You should see this metabox while editing your Element: http://prntscr.com/orpjye

If you click the + next to your other language, then publish the copied Element, it should work.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.