Hi Generatepress Support,
I want to build another website for me and using my website missionfamily.de as a template or so.
I want to keep the design etc. and only change the content is there a easy way without building a complete new site? Maybe making a theme out of my first website.
My thoughts would be this:
1. Backup your current katisiemens.com site for safe keeping.
2. Create the staging site test.katisiemens.com.
3. Use the WP Reset plugin on test.katisiemens.com to put it back to a clean install.
3.1 Remove any of the old plugins and theme that were being used ( WP Reset doesn’t always remove them depending on your settings ).
3.2 This will remove all content and media though. But you can always just import what you need from the original site.
4. Import the site from missionfamily.de
5. When happy push the test.katisiemens.com staging site to the live domain.