[Resolved] Urgent: GP Premium blocks Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Urgent: GP Premium blocks Elementor

Home Forums Support Urgent: GP Premium blocks Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi there,
    I’m using Gp Premium, and Elementor.
    Suddenly most element didn’t show up on the page, and I’ve got this error in the footer:

var elementorFrontendConfig = {"environmentMode":{"edit":false,"wpPreview":false},"is_rtl":false,"breakpoints":{"xs":0,"sm":480,"md":768,"lg":1025,"xl":1440,"xxl":1600},"version":"2.5.5","urls":{"assets":"http:\/\/itunds.de\/wp-content\/plugins\/elementor\/assets\/"},"settings":{"page":[],"general":{"elementor_global_image_lightbox":"yes","elementor_enable_lightbox_in_editor":"yes"}},"post":{"id":22,"title":"Start","excerpt":""}};

I also can not edit the site with Elementor.
    I did this: I deactivated all the plugins, and activated them step by step back. It came out, tha GP Premium caused the error. With the GP Premium deactivated the site works. But I can’t use the features like Copyright…

This is the site: itunds.de

On that site I have a copy of the site to test on: neu.itunds.de

Thank you for your help!

Daniel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What if you deactivate all of the modules in GP Premium? (Appearance > GeneratePress)

Does the issue go away? If so, activate them all one by one until you find the problem module.

Let me know 🙂

Daniel

Hi Tom,
    problem solved.

I tried the different moduls of the GP P, but it didn’t make any difference.

An Elementor update just got released. I updated from 2.5.5 to 2.5.7. This solved the issue.

Thanks you Tom for you work and Service! Keep on going like that!
    Daniel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad it’s all working now 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.