[Resolved] Update 1.3.48

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Update 1.3.48

Home Forums Support Update 1.3.48

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Max

After updating to GP 1.3.48, when I click on customize, I got a blank page with this code:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 128 bytes) in /home/netpage/public_html/radiotele1804haiti.com/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-setting.php on line 179

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Max

Thank you Tom.
    I use the FTP solution and it works like a charm.

Good Night!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Good night ๐Ÿ™‚

Joseph

I followed the FTP process and it crashed my site. This is the error I get.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/jkerrydup/public_html/momsmarchusa.com/wp-config.php on line 1

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I would remove whatever you added, then call your hosting company and ask them to up your memory limit to something higher.

Joseph

I added this: define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’); as indicated in the instructions. Then I immediately removed it FTP’d back over to hosting and got the new parse error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/jkerrydup/public_html/momsmarchusa.com/wp-config.php on line 1

Nothing else changed, just added the one line and then removed it. The site was working fine, I just received the error when I tried to enter the Appearance/Customizer on the Dashboard menu.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That means there’s a PHP error at the end of the file – something would have had to change.

I wouldn’t suggest sharing your entire wp-config.php contents with me, but maybe the last 10 lines or so.

Otherwise, your hosting support team should be able to spot the error and fix it.

Joseph

I restored the site with our backups. Up and running. Was able to increase the memory by creating an PHP INI file. All working well.

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it all working ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.