[Resolved] unwanted color overlay in mobile header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] unwanted color overlay in mobile header

Home Forums Support unwanted color overlay in mobile header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ralf

HI there,

i have the following problem: there is suddenly a red overlay in the header (even i didn’t set it up), BUT only in the mobile view (???)
    on desktop, everything works fine…

how can i get rid of that ???

thanks in advance
    -Ralf

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I tested with iPhone 6s and browser resizing but not seeing the overlay:

Have you fixed this? http://www.screencast.com/t/LoNW1foUhX

Let me know.

Ralf

Hi Leo,

thanks for the fast answer… well, when i open the website with the browser of my mobile, the fallback picture is shown, BUT when i open the page in firefox-mobile or chrome-mobile, the header video is starting and there is a red overlay (???) :

screenshot website mobile

Ralf
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, just checked using my Chrome and Firefox on my Pixel 2 and didn’t get a red overlay.

I’m also not seeing a possible source for the overlay when viewing the site code.

I assume your background overlay option in the Page Header options doesn’t have a color set?

Can you try clearing your browser caches on your phone?

Ralf

Hi Tom,

no, i haven’t set any color in the header options and the red overlay is still there after clearing the cache… meanwhile i uploaded the background video once more but nothing changed… this problem is since the update, when the header options were seperated from the side options… but the strange thing is, that the other header video on “https://industriealpine.de/power-supplies” is working fine… hmm, maybe it is my mobile (Samsung J7) … i don’t know …

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Do you have any other phones (friends, family members) that you can test on?

What if you upload a different video?

Ralf

ok, i will ask some friends to check it on their phones… i will keep you posted.
    thanks

Ralf

so… i checked it on other phones and it is indeed only on my phone (?)… no clue why… well, thank you anyway

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very strange indeed. No problem at all! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.