[Support request] Two widget areas in header

Home Forums Support Two widget areas in header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Damon

Hello my fine GP people

Please could someone let me know how to have two widget areas in the header; one either side of the site-title and tagline?

I have seen this done using an image for the logo here https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/2-sides-to-the-header-widget/ however I’d like to use the site-title and tagline text instead.

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can i ask what you are going to place in the two widget areas?
    May be a much simpler workaround using the Top Bar and some CSS. Let me know.

Damon

Hi David

I would like to put advertisements on either side.

At the moment there is only one widget area on the right, I’d like one on the left too. And I’d like them to display AFTER the logo on the mobile view.

Thank you for your time.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry for the extra questions – but how wide are these adverts? Just mindful on smaller desktop screens their may not be enough room, and if the Ads are being served remotely they are not the most responsive of things…. let me know.

In the meantime try adding them to the Top Bar Widget area using the Custom HTML widget, one for each of the advert scripts.
    The first widget will auto align left and the second auto align right. We can then look at some CSS to merge this with the header….. at least thats the plan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.